Start dating with Match and discover our committed singles today. While some black dating sites help with niche dating, Match has a range of serious singles all over Ireland, no matter what city or town you’re in.
Start Black Dating Today
Looking to date other black singles in Ireland ? Using our filters and search capabilities, you can benefit from all the features of the Ireland’s best known dating site when you’re looking for serious singles near you. It’s free to register and look around, so register today on our black dating page to set up your profile to browse profiles of local black singles.
If sharing a similar culture and heritage with the person you’re dating is important to you, our advanced search features can help you find black singles based on nationality, languages spoken and religious views.
So whether you’re a Christian, Muslim or atheist, you can find someone who complements you and your lifestyle. If background isn’t important but dating someone who doesn’t value good food and great music is a no-no, don’t worry! It’s easy to filter matches by their likes and interests, so whether it’s an R’n’B enthusiast who loves dining out, or an indie music lover who’s passionate about fashion, we’ve got you covered.Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match Europe. Could you be next?
Why Choose Match To Start Your Black Dating Journey?
You can browse matches on the site, use the mobile app, or attend a Match night or event. All of these different options give you the opportunity to meet other black singles in your area and are held in cities across the country.
At Match, we value diversity, safety and trust. We take active steps to avoid cyberbullying and online harassment, including:
- The Report feature, which alerts the Moderation and Safety teams to a profile.
- Profile Blocking, to avoid coming into contact with a profile ever again.
- Moderation: each profile picture and description is moderated to make sure you’re talking to a real person.
- Our online dating coach, Lara, who will step in if someone is sending repeated messages without reply to one profile.
Read more about what we are doing to combat cyberbullying here.
A Few ‘Dos’ And ‘Don’ts’ Of Using Black Dating Sites
- Be open minded. Opening your heart to someone can be a challenge, there might be differences in your background, ethnicity or world perception but that doesn’t mean you can’t find something special with someone.
- Date a person, not a preconception. It’s no secret that racism is still tragically rampant – and that includes on black dating sites. It can sometimes be helpful to educate, but always remember: You are under no obligation to be a spokesperson for your ethnicity.
- Make sure that you are being your authentic self. Never pretend to be someone you’re not to get someone to like you. A real relationship begins with honesty and transparency.
- Date fetishists. If someone’s first message is racially charged or says something you find exclusionary, that’s a huge red flag. You deserve someone serious who is looking to get to know you as a person, not treat you like a prize.
- Be a secret. Now, you’ve been dating for months and never met their friends. They won’t introduce you to their family or only take you out late at night in places far away from where they live. So what’s up with that? It sounds like you’re a secret. Someone who isn’t itching to show you off of you does not deserve to date you. End of story.
- Compromise your values or beliefs for someone else just to be liked. As the phrase goes: There’s plenty more fish in the sea! Hiding aspects of your personality or background to be accepted by someone you are dating is not acceptable. You should be proud of who you are and you deserve someone who appreciates every aspect of your being.
How can I help you? Search
Before You Start Using A Black Dating Site, Discover Your Values
It’s difficult enough to navigate the world of dating without adding race into the equation, so it’s important that you discover who you are and make yourself the number one priority in your own life before trying to add other people into the mix!
Remember, that when you’re dating you are looking for someone to invite into your lifestyle and trying to find someone who really suits you, as author Abiola Adams says: “You’re not giving up your life, you are sharing your life.”
It’s key that you figure out what you want before asking what other people want from you! Let’s be honest, to be clear and upfront about your desires is the most sexy thing a person can do.
Are You Ready To Begin Your Black Dating Journey?
Don’t hesitate to look for committed singles near you. Start by joining Match today or downloading our free app on the Apple Store or Google Play.