How can I suspend and reactivate my profile?
Suspending your profile is a great option if you might need your profile again in the future, for example if you want to be exclusive, but it is still early days in your relationship.
Suspended accounts are deemed inactive and are automatically closed after 2 years of inactivity, except where there is an ongoing subscription linked to the account.
If you want to suspend your account:
- log in to your account from a computer!
! If you have any active subscriptions, we strongly recommend you to first cancel them (as the suspension of your account will not automatically terminate any active subscription). Go to My account settings > My subscription > Complete the renewal cancellation. ➔ Click here.
- To suspend your account > Access My account settings > Suspend my account > Suspend my account.
Or click here.
If you want to reactivate your account:
- Log in with your email and password.
- A message will pop up asking you to confirm that you'd like your profile to appear online again.
- Once done, you're all set for more beautiful moments on Match.
- To suspend your account: Click on the Me section➔ ⚙️. ➔ Hide my profile.
- To reactivate login in with your email and password from a computer.
- To suspend and reactivate your profile you will have to access a computer.